Saturday 31st January was a Europe Wide Day of Action against Refugee Detention and for Migrant Rights. As part of this day there was a noise demo outside Lindholme Refugee Detention Centre near Doncaster with a good turnout from from Nottingham, Sheffield and Leeds.
No One Is Illegal
- Big Noise - Location and Flyers
- Other Actions Across the UK and Europe
- Details of the 5 demos in the UK and a manifesto for the 30/31st January 2004
- European Day of Migrant Struggles - reports from across Europe
- The manifesto of the No One Is Illegal Group - For a world without borders! No immigration controls!
- The no border network - 31.Jan: European Action Day